Pierlite has positioned itself as a market leader in Australia for the design and distribution of architectural, industrial and commercial lighting solutions. It distributes a diverse range of light fittings to the industrial and wholesale markets. Products are designed to deliver customers professional lighting solutions backed by support, service and warehouse facilities in each capital city of Australia.

Pierlite has achieved a market-leading position with national wholesalers and will continue to develop strategies to grow its market share on consumer products and lamp sales. The business is a balance of professional and trade products. Project revenue accounts for approximately 60% of sales and is represented by specific projects, civil infrastructure works and industrial lighting. Commodity revenues comprise the remaining 40% and are principally through electrical wholesalers.

Working steadily to meet the green challenge, Pierlite offers a range of environmentally responsible lighting solutions that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, ranging from energy efficient compact fluorescent lamps, to highly engineered T5 fluorescent fittings and innovative LED products. Intelligent Lighting Products (iLP) is a growth area for Pierlite and is heavily supported by our Group resources.

Brands

In addition to its owned core brand ‘Pierlite’, Pierlite Australia holds a strategic network of agency agreements with a number of prestigious international lighting companies including Hoffmeister, Accuity Brands, DOT Downlights, V-Lux, Disano and Philips. Pierlite remains the major distributor of Philips branded lamps for the trade market sector.

Product ranges

Core ranges include commercial, industrial and architectural lighting products designed to deliver customers professional lighting solutions backed by support, service and warehouse facilities in each capital city of Australia. From the energy efficient linear or compact fluorescent lamp, through to the technically demanding Induction lamp, or to HIDs such as Metal Halide, Mercury Vapour and High Pressure Sodium, and including the diverse range of Halogens and LED systems.

Landmark projects

  • Canberra Constitution Boulevarde, Canberra
  • Adelaide Airport, Adelaide
  • OKI Jubilee Stadium, Sydney
  • Lane Cove Tunnel, Sydney
  • Commonwealth Games Village, Melbourne
  • Cross City Tunnel, Sydney
  • Brisbane Magistrates’ Courts, Brisbane
  • Memorial Drive Tennis Centre, Adelaide

www.pierlite.com